Half from the federal government, the other half from you. With the "Federal National Scholarship Program", also known as the Germany Scholarship, we can work together to grant a €300 per month scholarship to particularly talented and committed students. €150 per month come from private funds and €150 from the federal government.
The University of Bremen places particular value on taking factors such as social commitment, initiative and personal circumstances into account when selecting the scholarship recipients.
To fund a student for one year, we also need a contribution of €1,800. You can fund an annual scholarship or make a donation to the alumni scholarship fund. Even small contributions of €10 from a number of people can achieve the goal.
- Your contributions are doubled, as the federal government pays the other half.
- You will be personally introduced to the scholarship recipient.
- If you like, you can specify from which area of studies or professional field the scholarship recipients should come (sponsorship of more than 3 years).
- You will encourage young, talented people at your university to follow their path with dedication and social commitment.
- You will be rewarded with their gratitude and delight.
Your donation is, of course, tax-deductible.
Learn more about the Germany Scholarship program.