Researching and Teaching in Other Countries

Build an international Profile!

Individuals organize research and teaching stays themselves. They are assisted in establishing initial contacts abroad by the University’s worldwide network of cooperation projects. Personal contacts between individuals can easily lead to new cooperation between the respective universities, for instance in the form of partnership agreements between Faculties.

DAAD, the German Academic Exchange Service, offers numerous programs in support of teaching stays, as well as funding lines for doctoral students, post-docs, researchers and instructional staff. 

Within the context of the ERASMUS program you can apply for the funding of a teaching stay at a partner university. 

The National Coordination Office, EURAXESS Germany, will furnish you with advice and information for internationally mobile researchers, both those seeking to undertake a research stay in Germany as well as Germans intending to go abroad. 

You will find information on the various funding possibilities open to researchers on the website pages for Research.