Research stays for doctoral researchers at international institutions - summer/autumn 2017
Doctoral researchers of the University of Bremen can receive funding for stays up to 3 months at international research institutions. Successful applicants will receive funding in accordance with the IPID4all allowances depending on the country of destination and the duration of the stay.
Application documents include:
- Proposal (check the application guide!)
- Endorsement letter from your supervisor at the University of Bremen
- Invitation letter from the host
- Letter of Acceptance by doctoral committee (only accepted doctoral candidates are eligible)
- CV, including list of publications
All documents can be submitted either in English or German language. Please combine all documents into one single pdf and upload it via the online application form.
The new call for applications will open on 01 April 2017 - application deadline 15 May 2017.
Please note: Travel time between 01 Juy - 31 October 2017 (max. 3 months)!