|Beginn/Dauer:||15.09.2017 / 3 Monate|
|Anbieter:||Office of International Affairs Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne|
|Ansprechpartner:||Frau Alpin CHARBAUT|
|Telefon:||+333 26 91 89 87|
« International communication and events »
The Office of International Affairs (DREDI) of the University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne missions focus on European and international mobility of students, teachers, researchers and administrative personnel and develop scientific cooperation with foreign universities.
Main tasks of the intern:
- To contribute to the organization of the main information campaigns regarding to the outgoing students by promoting the mobility programs (ERASMUS+, BCI, exchange programs out of Europe).
- To participate in the regular activities and events for international incoming students and researchers (ciné-clubs for students, international speed meeting, tandem language
exchange, etc) and to develop new concepts around these events.
- To improve the visibility of the URCA at the international level by developing communication materials.
- To create written and audiovisual contents about the URCA activities for international audiences.
From 15th September to 15th December 2017
Interested candidates should submit a motivation letter and a detailed CV to:
|Qualifikationen:||- An educational background in either European studies, Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or similar
- Communication skills and ability to work successfully in a team
- B2 French / B2 English
- Erasmus+ or other internship agreement is required