|Bereich:||Digital Content Marketing|
|Beginn/Dauer:||nach Absprache / 6 - 12 Monate|
|Anbieter:||Top Tier Lawyers|
|Ansprechpartner:||Herr Inkeri Jekunen|
|Beschreibung:||TopTierLawyers, established in 2012, provides career opportunities, advice and news to professionals in the legal sector. It has an extensive and unrivalled coverage as a service provider across EMEA, CIS and Latin America. With its mission to become 'top of mind' when it comes to career opportunities for lawyers, TopTierLawyers utilizes its network, research and social media channels to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction - for clients and career seekers alike.
We are currently looking for a creative and self-motivated individual to strengthen our international team based in Budapest. Our team is proactive, entrepreneurial and internet savvy. Thanks to our extensive internship program, you will have the chance to join a diverse and vivid team of interns.
The Digital Content Marketer will be responsible for developing the TTL business through managing the website content and marketing of all aspects ofthe company. The position holder will implement strategic marketing plans including social media, content marketing and sales; manage and administrate TopTierLawyers.com (including its back office and communication channels); administrate client and career seekers databases and provide support to clients and career seekers
by email, over the phone and through our social media platforms.
- Monitor corporate communications strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage
- Maximize the opportunities for creative marketing through the use of social media and content marketing
- Primary contact to clients and candidates, relationship building and social media
- Manage partnerships with private and in-house clients as well as recruitment agencies
- Identify and secure strategic partnerships which will help to establish and increase the TTL brand awareness (i.e. banner and content exchange)
- Provide technical assistance and support in content management, SEO and marketing activities
- Full administration of TopTierLawyers.com and it's back office
- Post job-ads and arrange the job ad data accordingto the database structure
- Identify areas for growth opportunities
- Meet business targets from a marketing perspective, on a continuous basis
- Design and create marketing campaigns for partnerships, campaigns and social media
We are always hiring young talents so feel free to apply with any start date. The duration of the internship is between 6 to 12 months. This internship is unpaid. We strongly advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus Scholarship.
Please send your resume/CV, cover letter (in English) and availability date to email@example.com
- Previous experience in marketing, concepts and practices and design
- Fluent level in English both written and spoken isrequired. Any additional local market language skills are an advantage
- Sound knowledge of IT systems including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; previous experience with HTML and Joomla are an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen interest in social media and content marketing management
- Ability to motivate and convince customers
- Outstanding organizational, multitasking and planning skills
- Innovation, creativity and a keen eye for design and detail
- Collaborative and a good team player
- Data-driven mindset
- Strong research, problem solving and people management skills