Publication of research results is the currency in modern science. It might not be the favourite occupation to you, but it is a decisive one, strongly determining your future research and research opportunities.
In this course, you will be introduced to the process of writing a scientific paper. In order to deepen and apply this knowledge, you will also actually produce a manuscript based on your research data (and one that might serve as the foundation for a journal submission).
This two-day workshop will cover the A-Z of scientific writing:
- Developing a clear main message
- Priority setting in the writing process
- Structure and logical flow of the text
- Create meaningful graphics
- Memorable introduction and abstract
- Do’s and Don’ts of AI Tools in writing
- How to develop a daily writing routine
- Efficient communication with co-authors
Working on your text
Please note: Given that this is a hands-on webinar, you need some (analysed) data that can serve as the foundation for a journal article. Please also bring some scientific texts written by you (e.g. Bachelor or Master thesis, as well as any published or upcoming papers) to the seminar.
Prerequisites for your particiption:
Enough (analyzed) data to write a paper.