Studied to be a teacher, three-year extra-occupational training in social-therapeutic counseling, three-year extra-occupational training in supervision and organizational consulting (DGSV - German Society for Supervision). Many years of experience in vocational education and training.
Specialist in a social association with a focus on the development and qualification of gender-specific concepts in psychosocial work as well as specialist supervision in social institutions and projects.
She has been working for the ADE since 1993 and (until 2013 together with Sabine Klein-Schonnefeld) is responsible for the conceptual development and management of the centre.
Main areas of work in the ADE:
Management training in conflict and complaint management, diversity competence in consulting and in quality assurance measures, organizational consultancy on training measures for dealing with conflicts, discrimination and violence, implementation of the GET.
Studied special needs education, three-year extra-occupational training as Systemic Therapist (DGSF - German Society for Systemic Family Therapy), currently on a master's degree program in multidimensional organizational consulting (coaching, supervisor, organizational consulting) at the University of Kassel
• many years of experience in counseling, training and public relations on sexualised and domestic violence (women’s emergency hotline in Saarland)
• many years of conceptual leadership of a public department dealing with discrimination and violence based on sexual and gender identity (state coordination of anti-violence work for lesbians and gays in NRW)
• Consultant and trainer in the ADE since 2014.
Main areas of work in the ADE:
• Advice on all ADE topics
• Implementation of conflict analysis and conflict management measures, coaching and organizational consulting for leadership personnel and those responsible for action
• Information and training events dealing with conflicts and bullying, discrimination and diversity, among others as counselor
• Information, training and networking on “Complaints management in case of discrimination at universities” and on “queer higher education policy”.
Specialist for communication and ADE secretary since 2010. She is responsible for all budget and administrative matters, procurements and payment transactions.
Master Student of Transformation of Religion in Media and Society at the University of Bremen.
She has been working as a student assistant at ADE since November 2017. Her tasks are mainly the support in the preparation and follow-up of workshops and events as well as content research and the writing and editing of texts, i.a. for ADE public relations. One focus is the updating and revision of the ADE homepage.
Yezenia León Mezu
Student of Protestant Theology at the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg and Hispanic Studies at the University of Bremen In Master. Since November 2018 she has been working as a student assistant in the ADE.
Her main tasks are to support the preparation and follow-up of workshops and events and to elaborate on topics such as racism, discrimination, gender, diversity and empowerment.