Throughout our lives - particularly during education and work - we acquire a multitude of different competencies. However, few of us are aware of the competence categories and the urgent need to use competences for an appropriate self-presentation in application documents as well as in interviews by answering competency-based interview questions convincingly. In this workshop we aim to change this.
• Competencies in our working world: Expected competences for people with a PhD
• Self-presentation: Visibility of the knowledge in application documents
• Biography: Milestones, strengths, and answering difficult questions
• Learn to categorize different kinds of competences
• Learn to tune your application documents to the needs of the market
• Learn to answer skill-driven questions convincingly and strategically
This training will be held in a Zoom online meeting format. Participants don’t need to have a Zoom account themselves. You will receive an invitation and workshop material prior to the session. Beside plenum and group exercises you will get time for individual tasks with the possibility to engage a colleague. After about 90 minutes we will have a break. Participants will receive preparation tasks.