Jobs and Practical Application
Offerings of the Federal Employment Agency
- BERUFENET contains information on aprox. 3.100 current jobs which are organised into 123 occupational fields and 16 occupational areas. Tiered information from A-Z for 3.100 current jobs and (coming soon) for another aprox. 4.700 archived job descriptions - from curiculums to job descriptions, application requirements, information on wages and job chances, legal issues to perspectives, alternatives and references for further information. BERUFENET
- comprehensivley describes jobs from A-Z, from curiculums to job descriptions, application requirements, information on wages and job chances, legal issues to perspectives, and alternatives,
- illustrated job descriptions with pertinent pictures
- names the legal background for individual jobs and
- gives references for further information.
- Furthermore BERUFENET offers information on:
- comparison of different jobs through standardised descriptions in informationboxes,
- jobs are organised by occupational fields
- and occupational areas,
- References on the relationships between specific jobs through information such as applicatio requirements, perspectives and alternatives as well as
- cross references in the job descriptions to the JOBBÖRSE with apprenticeship and job offers, to the KURSNET with offers on continuing education and online-resources of thrid-party websites.
- Information on job search
- Job fair at the Agentur für Arbeit
Job offers for all occupational fields, job fair, information and links on degree programs, job market etc.
Offerings of the University of Bremen
This is a list of the Universities co-operation partners, who can help you search for interships domesticly and internationaly as well as jobs:
- AIESEC Bremen (students of all departments after the Vordiplom)
- Career Center: job & application portal for students and alumni
The job portal helps students and alumni with their entry into the jobmarket.
- Career Center: job portal for companies
Companies will find qualified employees with academic degrees.
- International Office
- Fair for company contacts at the "Die Praxisbörse"
Job offers for Bremen and surrounding areas
The job portal of the University of Bremen supports students and alumni in their entry into the job market.
Companies can find qualified employees with university degrees using the job portal.
Discontinuation of one's degree studies
University drop-outs = experienced in academia. As someone who has discontinued their universtity studies you will find here companies who are explicitly looking for "drop-outs".
Internet databased covering: manufacturing, trade, commerce, services and organisations/associations.
Company directory for bio-technology
EUROPAGES is a directory for small and medium sized businesses that wish to advertise their products and services year round. EUROPAGES contains 500.000 selected European companies from 21 different lines of business.
Career portal for alumni, interns and thesis students & company portal
Information on companies in the USA
Free company database with more than 900,000 companies from Germany - as well as 14 other countries
The pocket book on the public life by Oeckl
Company directory for the Weser-Ems region and the north-west