Jobs and Practical Application
- BERUFENET contains information on approximately 3.100 current jobs which are organised into 123 occupational fields and 16 occupational areas. Tiered information from A-Z for 3.100 current jobs and (coming soon) for another approximately 4.700 archived job descriptions - from curriculums to job descriptions, application requirements, information on wages and job chances, legal issues to perspectives, alternatives and references for further information. BERUFENET
- comprehensively describes jobs from A-Z, from curriculums to job descriptions, application requirements, information on wages and job chances, legal issues to perspectives, and alternatives,
- illustrated job descriptions with pertinent pictures
- names the legal background for individual jobs and
- gives references for further information.
- Furthermore, BERUFENET offers information on:
- comparison of different jobs through standardised descriptions in information boxes, jobs are organised by occupational fields and occupational areas,
- References on the relationships between specific jobs through information such as application requirements, perspectives and alternatives as well as
- cross-references in the job descriptions to the JOBBÖRSE with apprenticeship and job offers, to the KURSNET with offers on continuing education and online-resources of thrid-party websites.
- Information on job search
- Job fair at the Agentur für Arbeit
Job offers for all occupational fields, job fair, information and links on degree programs, job market etc.
This is a list of the University's co-operation partners, who can help you find interships Internships in Germany and abroad as well as jobs:
- AIESEC Bremen (students of all departments after the Vordiplom)
- Career Center: job & application portal for students and alumni
The job portal helps students and alumni with their entry to the job market.
- Career Center: job portal for students and alumni
The job portal of the University of Bremen supports students and alumni in their entry into the job market.
- Career Center: job portal for companies
Companies can find qualified employees with university degrees using the job portal.
- Das Karriereportal (bremen.de)
Karriereportal des Landes Bremen
dropping out of university | discontinuating university studies
As someone who has discontinued their university studies here you will find companies who are explicitly looking for drop-outs.
Internet databased covering: manufacturing, trade, commerce, services and organisations/associations.
Company directory for bio-technology
EUROPAGES is a directory for small and medium-sized businesses that wish to advertise their products and services year-round. EUROPAGES contains 500.000 selected European companies from 21 different lines of business.
Career portal for alumni, interns and thesis students & company portal
Information on companies in the USA
Free company database with more than 900,000 companies from Germany - as well as 14 other countries
The pocketbook directory of public affairs
Company directory for the Weser-Ems region and the north-west