Voluntary application test
- Selection of suitable students and thus reduction of the dropout rate.
- Improving the chances of admission compared to applicants with better Abitur averages (bachelor's degree programs).
Students interested in a place apply online at the University of Bremen (e.g. at www.uni-bremen.de/master) and receive information and an invitation to the voluntary entrance test from the selection committee. If required, students can familiarize themselves with the test system and question types via freely accessible sample exams. The examination takes place under examination conditions in the test center, the login data usually results from last name and applicant number. The exam result is displayed directly upon submission or, if there are also open questions, it is announced after the evaluation is completed. The examination result is included in the selection grade with a certain percentage and can thus improve the chances of admission.
- Consulting and training on organization, examination didactics and technical implementation (incl. training for the LTS editor)
- Support and assumption of partial functions in exam management (schedules, data exchange, process control)
- Preparation and provision of the test center
- Technical/organizational support at the beginning and end of each test run
- Provision and statistical evaluation of test results (item quality)
If required and subject to available resources
- Quality management of the question catalogs with regard to function, layout and design guidelines
- Provision and administration of the Online examination system for freely accessible mock examinations
- Support and information for those interested in studying (websites, support e-mail), coordination with the student office.
- programming of tasks for the examination system in the LTS editor
- online quality control of the questions catalogs and exam settings
- Settings of the examination design and drafting of a welcome text
- Provision of the list of participants as an Excel table (candidate number, last name, first name)
- Supervision in the test center
- If necessary, re-evaluation of open items
- Export of the exam results and statistical data