Every month we organize different activities for children and/or parents. Due to the pandemic, the activities we have organized lately have been done online. The activities that we usually do are as follows.
- AG Cafe: every Monday we organize a small meeting in our office or through a zoom link, where all parents and students are invited to share and get to know each other. More information is available here.
- Compatibility Week: Since 2020, Compatibility Week has been held once a year. The next one is planned for 02-06.05.2022. More information is available here.
- Crafting Hour: Once a month we offer an hour where we craft and paint with the children. The materials are mostly ones that you always have at home, so it is very easy to join in.
- Flea market: Twice a year we organize a big flea market with products for children from birth to about 7 years. The items we offer are used goods, including clothes, toys, books, CDs, etc.
- Clothing Exchange Party: Twice a year we hold clothing exchange parties, students can bring children's items to be exchanged among themselves for free.
- O-Week: During each O-week, we offer various activities for students who already have children, are expecting a child, or want to start a family. During the last O-Week, we offered tours of the campus, counseling, AG Cafés, among other activities. More information is available here.