Work Experience and Career Orientation
The virtual Stud.IP event “Praxis-Community@fb11.de”
The Stud.IP event "Praxis-Community@fb11.de" contains among other things forms, specimen job applications, lists of possible placements, and a wealth of other valuable information. It couldn’t be easier to register and access the content. You will find the downloads under "Files" and further information on the virtual Stud.IP event in our Praxis-Community@fb11.de-Flyer.
- Prepare your career start with our learning module on career orientation (see below), identify your strengths and weaknesses, and learn about the right way to establish contact with potential employers.
- View our Videos über das Praktikum im Studiengang Psycholoie and see what kind of experiences other students have made.
- Search the Faculty’s Job Portal (see below) for a suitable work placement, a topic for your Bachelor/Master thesis, or positions for graduates.
Search the Faculty’s Job Portal (see below) for a suitable work placement, positions for graduates, or a topic for your Bachelor/Master thesis.
The learning module "Der Weg vom Studium ins Berufsleben: Erste Schritte and praktische Übungen" contains concise information supported by interview videos and exercises to prepare students for professional life.
The topics covered are:
- Crystalizing one’s capabilities: Success stories
- Contrasting your strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing contacts
- Insights into the recruitment behavior of companies
The learning module was developed together with the network Studium | Praxis | Perspektiven.
© Praxisbüro Faculty 11, University of Bremen