Call for Papers
The 34th workshop on Test Methods and Reliability of Circuits and Systems
is the most significant German forum to discuss trends, results and current problems in the area of test, diagnosis and reliability of digital, analog, mixed-signal and high-frequency circuits and systems. The exchange of ideas is an essential intention of this workshop. The scope includes contributions discussing industrial practice as well as research.
We strongly welcome practice-related technical reports and results as well as contributions presenting theoretical work from the following areas
- Adaptive systems (e.g. self-repair, self-healing, self-awareness)
- Automatic test equipment, test automation, test programs and test modeling
- Defect and failure modeling
- Diagnosis of failure causes
- Fault tolerance, resilience, robust and radiation-resistant systems
- Functional safety
- Hardware-oriented test and hardware-oriented safety
- Statistical and machine learning techniques for test and reliability
- System test and reliability
- Test and simulation of mixed-signal, RF and analog circuits
- Test generation, fault simulation, self-test and online-test
- Design-For-Test, DFT methodology
- Test costs and test quality
- Test standards such as IEEE 1149.x, IEEE 1687.x, IEEE P1838
The workshop takes place in the ATLANTIC Hotel Sail City in Bremerhaven, Germany, and is organized by the University of Bremen and Hamburg University of Technology. Interested contributors should summarize their work on at most two pages, which can be submitted via the workshop‘s website. The contribution should describe the purpose, novelty and practical applications of the work. Accepted papers can be published in the informal workshop handout if requested.
For this purpose, the contribution may be extended to four pages.
For more information please click here: TUZ 2022 | Bremerhaven (uni-bremen.de)