Information for Staff
What are the working from home regulations? How can I get into my office as an exception? And what should I do if I am ill? We have put together important information for staff on this page.
Amendment of Hygiene Regulations for Winter Semester 2020/21
Due to the increase in infections in the frame of the corona pandemic, we must amend the current hygiene measures at the University of Bremen. This will affect the conditions under which you work and study. We have decided to continue with a hybrid winter semester together with the senator’s office. Our step-by-step plan allows us to continually change the conditions to suit the situation.
The obligatory wearing of masks now also extends to all classes. Thus, also for students and teaching staff after they have taken a seat.
The wearing of a mask is also obligatory for staff in administration, the faculties, and deaneries when seated – if said staff work in a shared office. The ruling also applies to all meetings. This conforms with the joint decision made by the universities in Bremen State and the Senator for Science and Ports.
It is possible for hybrid lectures, seminars, practical classes, and tutorials to take place face-to-face under adherence to the current hygiene regulations.
It is possible for laboratory sessions and face-to-face examinations to take place on campus. It also remains possible for students to book learning spaces on campus.
If you or someone from your household has contracted COVID-19, you must inform us immediately. Send an email to “your” faculty or the faculty administration and let the university administration know (personalprotect me ?!vw.uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de).
It remains the case that protecting health is our top priority. At the same time, we are doing everything to create optimum study and work conditions for you – as far as is possible within the pandemic restrictions.
We thank you all for your solidarity.
Dr. Martin Mehrtens – Director of Finance and Administration
Prof. Thomas Hoffmeister – Vice President Academic
Work arrangements / Home office (status on 27.11.20)
Day care for children, relatives, people with disabilities (status on 17.11.20)
Sick Leave (status on 17.11.20)
Information on Emergency Operation Mode and Building Closures (status on 17.11.20)
Vacation planning (status on 17.11.20)
Business Trips / Events (status on 17.11.20)
Infos on the Act on Fixed-Term Employment in Higher Education and third-party-funding projects (status on 17.11.20)
More Informations (status on 17.11.20)
- File name: 20201126_Corona_General_Safety_and_Hygiene_Standards.pdfLast update: 26.11.2020
- File name: 20201102_Hygiene_Safety_Concept_for_Hybrid_Teaching.pdfLast update: 18.11.2020
- File name: 20201022_Rapid_Decision_Submission_of_Language_Certificates.pdfLast update: 22.10.2020
- File name: 20201019_Participation_list_for_contact_chain_reconstruction.xlsxLast update: 20.10.2020
- File name: 20201014_Hygiene_Regulations_Ventilation.pdfLast update: 20.10.2020
- File name: 20200925_Info_Performa_Poster_Ventilation.pptxLast update: 20.10.2020
- File name: 20201019_Participation_list_for_internal_university_events.xlsxLast update: 20.10.2020
- File name: Verpflichtung_zur_Wahrung_des_Datengeheimnisses_neu_2019.pdfLast update: 20.10.2020
- File name: Special_leave_request_form_Corona_02.pdfLast update: 06.05.2020