How to find us
Orchestra and Chorus of the University of Bremen practice in the GW1 lecture hall on Universitätsallee, across the street from the Universum Science Center. The chorus practices on Monday from 7:30-10:00 PM. The orchestra practices on Wednesday from 7:00-10:00 PM. All practices are open to the public; guests are always welcome. Our concerts will also be there from time to time.
On the map, the lecture hall at the bottom left (GW1 HS) is marked with a red arrow.
The way to the lecture hall
- Turn from the A1 "Bremer Kreuz" onto A27 in the direction of "Cuxhaven/Bremerhaven".
- Take the A27 Exit "Horn-Lehe/Universität" (Nr. 19) in the direction of "Universität".
- Turn right at the second intersection onto "Universitätsallee".
- The building is across the street from the Universum Science Center.
By tram or bus...
- Tram Line 6: Get off at the stop "Universität / NW1" then continue down Universitätsallee toward the Universum Science Center. The lecture hall is on the left side of the street, across from the Science Center.
- The bus lines 28 and 22 stop at "Wiener Straße", and this station is directly across the street from the lecture hall or, for busses coming from the city, even in front of the lecture hall.