Data Steward Track
General information about Data Train Operator Tracks
1. Workshops are allocated to tracks and follow a thematic structure. Doctoral researchers can complete the tracks in their entirety or just take part in individual courses.
2. Registration closes one week before the workshops take place, respectively.
3. The program is primarily offered to doctoral researchers from member institutions of the U Bremen Research Alliance. Therefore, doctoral researchers from member institutions of the U Bremen Research Alliance can register directly for the workshops within the registration period. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information on participation. In case a course is fully booked, you will be automatically placed on the waiting list. The order of the waiting list is based on the time of registration. In case of cancellation by a registered participant, the place will go to the first person on the waiting list.
4. Other status groups or externals can take part in the workshops if free places are available after closing the registration. Therefore, please register for the waiting list. You will be contacted one week before the workshop takes place in case we can offer you to participate in the workshop. Candidates on the waiting list will not be contacted again unless a place can be offered. The order of the waiting list is determined by the time of registration and your status.
5. If you are officially registered for a course, cancellation is required if you cannot attend the course.
Please check the technical requirements and consider information given under "prior knowledge" before signing in for a workshop.
We confirm your attendence at (a) course(s) after a track was completed. All participated courses (of that track) are listed in the document.