Applications must be submitted exclusively with the documents referred to on this page. Applications must be submitted via the dean's office and require a statement from the internationalization representative regarding the classification of the application in the internationalization of the faculty.
Funding from other programs (in particular the “zentralen Forschungsförderung”) must be excluded. Long-term funding and exchange scholarships are not provided.
Please apply by 30 October, using exclusively this online form, to the Head of the International Office, Dr. Annette Lang: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also submit the following documents with the application.
- A freely-formulated application, maximum 1-2 pages in Strands I, II and III, maximum 5 pages in the Strand IV
- Financing plan
- A schedule (for business trips or study trips)
Please provide information, if possible and where appropriate, on the following items:
- Since what year are you in contact with the institution, or is there a cooperation agreement?
- For guest lecturers: study period, schedule, integration into the curriculum/ECTS credits
- What is the additional (long-term) value of the project for the cooperation and the internationalization of the University of Bremen?
- How is the project integrated into the internationalization strategy of your department or in the strategy of the university?
A selection committee consisting of K, KON3, 14, and two internationalization representatives (one from departments 1-6 and another from departments 7-12, newly appointed every year) develops an award proposal.
The decision is made by the Rector.
Applications for up to €1,000 may be accepted outside the application dates for any possible remaining funds. The decision will be made by KON3 / 14 and announced by the awarding committee / rector.