Teaching Staff Mobility
Within the context of the ERASMUS Program, teaching staff who are full members of Bremen University have the possibility to accept lectureships at any ERASMUS partner university. This expressly includes doctoral students working in an instructional capacity. A lectureship usually lasts for one or two weeks.
- An existing ERASMUS ‘Bilateral Agreement’ with the respective Faculty of the partner university for the period in question
- Coordination with the partner
- a minimum 5 hours of teaching
- the lectureship stay must be completed and properly accounted for latest by 31st July in the year
Funding in an amount specific to country group is available for travel expenses and accommodation at the hosting university. Typically, a one-week stay inclusive of travel expense will be funded in an amount of approx. 800 euros.
Please apply via our online database mobility online.
Applications should be submitted via mobility online by October 31st. Applications which are submitted after 31st October may be approved provided sufficient funds are still available.
- Confirmation of acceptance
- Teaching Assignment
- Certificate of Attendance
- ERASMUS Teacher’s Report
- Account of Travel Expenses – Information Sheet