Teacher Training for Inclusive Education at Primary Schools
Within Teacher Education at the University of Bremen, you can study inclusive education / special needs education in combination with the teacher training for elementary schools. You study three subjects in the consecutive Bachelor / Master structure.
- Bachelor “Educational Sciences of the Primary and Elementary Area (BiPEb)”
6 semesters, 180 CP, standard period of study: 3 years
- Master of Education (in the new structure from WiSe2014/15)
4 semesters, 120 CP, standard period of study: 2 years
For any questions:
- regarding your studies in general: Central Student Advisory Service
- regarding the change of university and M.Ed.: Studienzentrum Lehramt
- regarding school internships: Praxisbüro Lehramt
- regarding the teaching subjects: Studienzentren der Fächer
Links and Downloads for ...
... Study course subjects and EW
- Examination Regulations in the Database Study of the respective subject under "Formalities and Regulations" or in the
- Central Examination Office under Bachelor -> Educational Sciences of the Primary and Pre-primary Education
- Course of study and module descriptions for EW also on the homepage of the department 12 (in German)
... subject including pedagogy
- Information brochure Teaching including Pedagogy / Special Education (in German) [PDF] (293 KB)
- Homepage (in German) of the subject Including pedagogy
- Project "Men in elementary school"
... teaching in general
- Guidance: " Becoming a teacher? "
- Center for Teacher Education www.uni-bremen.de/zfl
Apply for a study place
- Information and application for application at the University of Bremen www.uni-bremen.de/studienplatz
- Registration at university start www.hochschulstart.de
... expiring study structure
- For students of the University of Bremen, who have started their bachelor studies before the winter semester 2011/12 and are studying according to an expiring examination regulations, a different study structure applies!