List of employees
Veröffentlichungen: Publications: ORCID
My name is Diederik Liebrand. I am a climate scientist specialised in cyclostratigraphy, astrochronology, palaeoclimatology and palaeoceanography.
The influence of orbital forcing on Cenozoic climate, ice sheets and oceanography.
Stratigraphic correlation and splicing. Astronomical age-calibration of marine sediments and rock outcrops. High-resolution climate reconstructions with a focus on Icehouse Earth (between 34 and 0 million years ago). Applying time-series analysis to climate records. Investigating the complex responses of “System Earth” to astronomical climate forcing.
Postdoctoral Researcher (Universität Bremen)
- Postdoctoral Researcher (Universität Bremen, 2017-present)
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant (University of Southampton, 2014-2017)
- Research Assistant (University of Southampton, 2013)
- Stratigraphic Correlator (IODP Expedition 342, 2012)
- Analyst in Geochemistry Laboratory (Utrecht University, 2008)
- PhD: Palaeoclimatology & Palaeoceanography (University of Southampton, 2009-2014)
- MSc: BioGeology (Utrecht University, 2005-2007)
- BSc: Earth Sciences (Utrecht University, 2002-2005)