All of the finalists have a chance to win prizes in the CAMPUSiDEEN competition. Not only the jury but also the audience will decide on the winners. Out of 42 entries, the best nine business ideas and five business concepts made it to the finals. A jury composed of representatives from business, the startup community, and academia will award prizes to three winners from the two categories.
Among the finalists are a sponsoring platform for equal opportunities in sports, AI-based solutions for researching and comparing sustainable products, meat-free food alternatives from Latin American cuisine, and the provision of ad-free and tracking-free digital services.
The CAMPUSiDEEN 2021 Finalists at a Glance:
In the Business Concepts category:
- tooltip – intelligent tool search for metalworking companies
- equalchamps – a match for equal opportunities in competitive sports
- Hempling – the healthy and sustainable tofu alternative
- Skinuvita – skin therapy in your own four walls
- WeserCAD meets 4.0 – all under one roof
In the Business Ideas category:
- Buen ProVeggie – Latin American Cuisine Reimagined
- Ladd – this is how safe lamp assembly becomes the standard
- Supazone – the unique platform solution for sustainable packaging
- Wholistic Choice – research and comparison of simply “beautiful” skin care products
- Poestges & Kaune – inspiration for a cozy home
- Sonar – sales success by ′”digital body language” analysis
- monocles – digital services free, independent and secure
- buona-parte.eu – shopping with a clear conscience
- Couchbummel – interactive online shopping
The Audience Will Vote Too
The top three teams in each category will be announced at the awards ceremony from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 29, 2021. The best submissions will receive prizes amounting to 20,000 euros. Even those who are not placed directly in one of the two categories will have the chance to win. They can convince the audience of their idea in a final live pitch and win one of the three pitch prizes.
The following partners are supporting CAMPUSiDEEN this year: Admospherics, Bremer Aufbau-Bank, encoway, ESA BIC, Bremen Chamber of Commerce, law firm Nachtwey IP, myenso, Sparkasse Bremen, Stiftung Bremer Wertpapierbörse, and team neusta.
CAMPUSiDEEN 2021 Awards Ceremony
The awards ceremony will take place digitally. You can register for the awards ceremony until September 20, 2021 at www.bridge-online.de/en/events/campusideen-award-ceremony.
The CAMPUSiDEEN competition honors the best startup ideas from Bremen’s university landscape and is organized by the BRIDGE University Initiative. It is being funded by the University of Bremen, Bremen City University of Applied Sciences, Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences, Jacobs University Bremen, and Bremer Aufbau Bank.
Social Media: Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook.
For Media Representatives:
Josephine Haladich-Hofmann can put you in touch with the finalists.
BRIDGE University Initiative
University of Bremen
Phone: +49 421 218-60343
Email: josephine.haladich.hofmannprotect me ?!vw.uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de