Applied event management - successfully planning, implementing and evaluating events.
Students acquire theoretical and practical knowledge for planning, designing, implementing and evaluating events, e.g. the Career Camp or other events.
experience by working with various cooperation partners from the business world, as participating or sponsoring partners and are during the week both part of the
Orga team as well as participants of the career week.
Note: As this event takes place beyond the regular event time, the regular learning and examination period will be taken into account. It will, however, require a
regular commitment up to and during the event is expected. An increased workload just prior to and during the event is expected.
- Knowledge enhancement: Students who have successfully completed this module are familiar with the various phases of event organization
- (e.g. event conception, strategic planning, event implementation, event controlling and evaluation). They are able to develop creative event concepts that take into account the needs and wishes of different target groups.
- Knowledge enhancement: Students who have successfully completed this module are able to apply project management and event marketing methods in a practical manner and know how to deal with different event partners. They can develop creative event concepts. Depending on the project partners and event types, this includes, for example:
- Feasibility analyses
- Strategic planning (including event objectives, target groups)
- Development of specific marketing plans and campaigns
- Handling of event budgets
- Quality and risk management
- Instrumental skills and competencies: Students learn about relevant digital tools to support event conception, event communication, event organization and event evaluation, select the appropriate ones and use them.
- Communication skills and competencies: Students who successfully complete this module will be able to demonstrate effective communication and teamwork skills.