- early information of the students about the procedure (registration and deregistration, withdrawal from the exam, technical requirements, time schedule) and about regulations, e.g. in case of technical problems and access barriers
- provision of the examination questions 28 days before the examination
- set-up of the exam and the system access by the ZMML 14 days prior to the exam
- online quality control: content, time allotment, max. number of points, assessment settings, task sequence and other options. Completion 10 days before the exam
- provision of the list of participants as an Excel spreadsheet with surname, first name, matriculation number and university e-mail address by the person responsible for the examination 7 days before the examination.
- sending of the access data and further information to the students by e-mail by the ZMML 6 days before the examination.
In the time until the examination date, access problems are then solved and, if necessary, final adjustments and settings are made. When registering for the main examination, a demo or trial examination can also be activated, which the students can start as a self-assessment to get to know the system and the question types independently of time (only one execution possible).
Procedure of the exam for students (see also video tutorial)
- log-in at online.eassessment.uni-bremen.de with the data received by e-mail (valid only for this date and exam, for further dates and exams new login data will be created).
- display of a declaration of consent, health and independence to be confirmed
- release of test start approx. 5 minutes before the official start, cancellation of release approx. 15 minutes after official start.
- display of an information text at the start of the examination, in which the most important, examination-specific conditions are pointed out (procedure in the event of technical problems, announcement of the plagiarism check, consequences in the event of attempted cheating, ...).
- persistent technical problems should be documented by the students (screenshots) and reported to the person responsible for the examination in a timely manner. If necessary, the attempt will not be evaluated and a repeat date or an alternative form of examination will be arranged. Examinations handed in without credible problem documentation count as a regular examination attempt.
Further advice for those responsible for examinations
Please plan to provide an exam-related communication option via video conferencing, email, chat, or telephone hotline in case of problems or urgent questions. Unfortunately, this cannot be provided by the ZMML. If sufficient identical texts are found when carrying out a plagiarism check, we recommend that all affected examination performances are assessed as "failed". Following the online assessment in the examination system, you can independently export the result lists, exam printouts (PDF) and statistics. The results will be announced in the usual way (usually PABO), the obligation to archive the examination performance (approx. 3 years, see archiving ordinance) lies with you.