- Summer term 2019: London in Literature - Literary London: A Literary and Cultural Journey across the Centuries (Excursion, English-Speaking Cultures / B.A. and M.A.)
- Winter term 2018/19: A Cultural History of the Artificial Human (Seminar, English-Speaking Cultures / B.A.)
- Summer term 2018: Introduction to English Literatures Part II (Seminar, English-Speaking Cultures / B.A.)
- Summer term 2017: Screening America at War: Filmic Representations of Armed Conflict in US Culture (Seminar, English-Speaking Cultures / B.A.)
- Winter term 2015/16: Tutorial to the Introduction to Transnational Literary Studies (Tutorial, Transnational Literary Studies / M.A.)
- Winter term 2015/16: Tutorial to Introduction to English Literatures (Part I) (Tutorial, English-Speaking Cultures / B.A.)
Participation at “Cardiff ScienceHumanities Summer School,” Cardiff University, Wales, 20-24 May 2019.
"Cine Science EXTRA: Soziale Künstliche Intelligenz im amerikanischen Spielfilm.“ Guest lecture at Essener Wissenschaftssommers 2019, Glückauf Filmstudio Essen, 18 June 2019.
(with Jana Nittel) “Geoffrey Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales: Exploring the Historical Context of this Middle English Masterpiece.” Lecture series „Literary Histor(ies) in English: Texts and Issues” at the University of Bremen, November 3, 2015.
“The Girlfriend Experience: (Ro-)Bots, Gender and Technology in Ex Machina (2015) and Blade Runner 2049 (2017).” Lecture series “Gender, Culture, Feminism” at the University of Bremen, 21 November 2018, 2018.