Zum Hauptinhalt springen

Academic Work Experience 1 & 2

Some general information and a short list of FAQs can be found below.

You can download a new form to have a faculty member confirm your (in-house) activities (such as helping in the organisation of workshops or conferences).  (File not found, ua.)

For external activities please make sure to obtain a signed and stamped certificate that details a) the specific activities you carried out, b) the number of working hours you spent (for the individual activities and in total; this is needed to calculate the number of CP that can be awarded), and c) that all the activities were carried out in English.

(FAQ bitte nicht als Bilddatei, da nicht barrierefrei)

Alle Antworten einblenden
Alle Antworten ausblenden