Dr.-Ing. Danijela Ristic-Durrant
Robotik und autonome Systeme
Fachbereich 1 Physik/Elektrotechnik
Institut für Automatisierungstechnik
Tel.: +49 (0)421 218 62431
risticprotect me ?!iat.uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Niš, Serbia
- 1992 - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, field of Automatic Control, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Nis, Serbia
- 1998 - M.Sc. degree in Automatic Control and Robotics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Nis, Serbia
- 1993 - 2002 teaching assistant at the Department of Precise Mechanical Engineering and Automatic Control, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Nis, Serbia
- November 2002 - April 2007, Ph.D. candidate and teaching assistant at the Institute of Automation, University of Bremen, Germany
- May 2007 - present, postdoctoral researcher and lecturer at the Institute of Automation, University of Bremen, Germany
- February 2011 - January 2015, project manager, FP7-EU collaborative project CORBYS-Cognitive Control Framework for Robotic Systems
- July 2016-present, Associated Professor for the scientific field of automatic control and robotics at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Niš, Serbia
- October 2016 – September 2019, project coordinator, H2020 S2R project SMART-SMart Automation of Rail Transport
- December 2019 – present, project coordinator, H2020 S2R project SMART2-Advanced integrated obstacle and track intrusion detection system for smart automation of rail transport
- Kyrarini, M., Haseeb, M.A., Ristić-Durrant, D., Gräser, A. (2019). Robot learning of industrial assembly task via human demonstrations, Autonomous Robots (2019) 43: 239. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10514-018-9725-6.
- Haseeb, M.A., Ristić-Durrant, D., Gräser, A., Banić, M., Stamenković, D. (2019) Multi-DisNet: Machine learning-based object distance estimation from multiple cameras, D. Tzovaras et al. (Eds.): ICVS 2019, LNCS 11754, pp. 457–469, 2019, Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019.
- Haseeb, M.A., Ristić-Durrant, D., Gräser, A. (2019). A deep learning based autonomous distance estimation and tracking of multiple objects for improvement in safety and security in railways, BMV2019 workshop on Object Detection and Recognition for Security Screening (ODRSS2019).
- Pavlovic M., Ciric I., Ristic-Durrant D., Nikolic V., Simonovic M., Ciric M., Banic M. (2018). Advanced Thermal Camera Based System for Object Detection on Rail Tracks, THERMAL SCIENCE 2018 22 (5):S1551-S1561.
- Muhammad Abdul Haseeb, Jianyu Guan, Danijela Ristić-Durrant, Axel Gräser. (2018). DisNet: A novel method for distance estimation from monocular camera, 2018 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems - IROS 2018, 10th Workshop on Planning, Perception and Navigation for Intelligent Vehicles (PPNIV).
- Muhammad Abdul Haseeb, Danijela Ristić-Durrant, Axel Gräser. (2018) Long-range obstacle detection from a monocular camera, ACM Computer Science in Cars Symposium (CSCS 2018), ECCV 2018.
- A. Leu, M. Razavi, L. Langstädtler, D. Ristić-Durrant, H. Raffel, C. Schenck, A. Gräser, B. Kuhfuss (2017). Robotic green asparagus selective harvesting, 2017, Mechatronics, IEEE/ASME Transactions on, DOI: 10.1109/TMECH.2017.2735861
- Kyrarini M., Haseeb M.A., Ristić-Durrant D., Gräser A. (2017). Robot Learning of Object Manipulation Task Actions from Human Demonstrations, 2017, Facta Universitatis, series: Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 15, No 2, 2017, pp. 217 - 229, DOI: 10.22190/FUME170515010K (FU Mech Eng)
- Ivan T. Ćirić, Žarko M. Ćojbašić, Danijela D. Ristić-Durrant, Vlastimir D. Nikolić, Milica V. Ćirić, Miloš B. Simonović, Ivan R. Pavlović (2016). Thermal vision based intelligent system for human detection and tracking in mobile robot control system, Thermal Science 20(S5):S1553-S1559, December 2016, DOI: 10.2298/TSCI16S5553Ć
- Gräser A., Heyer T., Fotoohi L., Lange U., Kampe H., Enjarini B., Heyer S., Fragkopoulos C., Ristić-Durrant D. (2013). A Supportive FRIEND at Work: Robotic Workplace Assistance for the Disabled, Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE, vol.20, no.4, pp.148-159, Dec. 2013.
- Petrović E., Leu A, Ristić-Durrant D., Nikolić V. (2013) Stereo-Vision Based Human Tracking for Robotic Follower, International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, ISSN 1729-8806.