The deadline for the 2018 ISATEC programme is the 30th April 2018!
(The Online Application Portal will open on 16th January)
Students wishing to participate in the ISATEC programme must have completed their undergraduate studies and need to hold a Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) in biological/environmental sciences. In the event that the first degree has not been awarded before the closing date for applications, you may still submit your application. In this case, evidence has to be provided that a minimum of 135 ECTS (or equivalent) have already been obtained.
Applicants also need to state their motives for participation in a letter of motivation to be submitted with the application.
Non-native speakers need to proof their English language proficiency by taking a recognised English proficiency test (e.g. TOEFL / iBT 90; IELTS: band 6.5).
Applications must be submitted online, prior to the closing date and together with all necessary admission requirements. Please check the application info attachment below. Apply via the Online Application Portal of the University of Bremen. mehr »
- Letter of motivation, explaining the interest for enrolment in the ISATEC study programme
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Certificate of English proficiency according to level C1 of the European reference scheme for language skills for non-native speakers (TOEFL: iBT 90 ; IELTS: band 6.5 or equivalent documents)
- Certificate of BSc degree, including graduation scheme University transcripts, including a list of courses completed at the home university with the duration, final grades and graduation scheme
Once your application has been submitted online, it is not necessary to submit any paper documents to the University of Bremen.
You will only be requested to submit paper documents if your application is successful.
In this case you will be sent
- a Confirmation of Enrollment
- together with a request to submit (either by surface mail or by hand) any further paper documents that may be necessary.
Copies of original certificates must be validated.
Certificates in other languages than German or English must be translated into German or English.
Original documents will not be accepted, please do not send any!