- Harima, A., Kroczak, A., & Repnik, M. (2021). Role Ambiguity in Entrepreneurship Education: Expectation Gaps between Educators and Students in Venture Creation Courses. Education + Training.
- Harima, A., Gießelmann, J., Göttsch, Vi., & Schlichting, L. (2021). Entrepreneurship? Let Us Do It Later: Procrastination in the Intention-Behavior Gap of Student Entrepreneurship. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, 27(5), 1189-1213.
- Harima, A., Harima., J., & Freiling, J. (2021). The Injection of Resources by Transnational Entrepreneurs: Towards a Model of the Early Evolution of an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 33(1-2), 80-107.
- Harima, A., Periac, F., Murphy, T., & Picard, S. (2020). Entrepreneurial Opportunities of Refugees in Germany, France, and Ireland: Multiple Embeddedness Framework. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal
- Harima, A., & Baron, T. (2020). Is This Transnational Entrepreneurship? Five Cases in Which It Is Hard to Say 'Yes' or 'No'. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, 6(1), 12-40.
- Dang, C-M., & Harima, A. (2020). Dual Embeddedness and Entrepreneurial Activities of Second-Generation Ethnic Entrepreneurs: Multiple Case Studies with Vietnamese Entrepreneurs in Germany. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, 6(19), 84-113.
- Freiling, J., & Harima, A. (2019). Tackling the Heterogeneity – Migration and Diaspora Entrepreneurship. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, 23(6), 539-558.
- Phuong, Q.D., & Harima, A. (2019). The Impact of Cultural Values on Vietnamese Ethnic Entrepreneurs in Germany. Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management, and Innovation, 15(2), 85-115.
- Harima, A., Freudenberg, J., Halberstadt, J. (2019). Functional Domains of Business Incubators for Refugee Entrepreneurs. Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, 14(5), 687-711.
- Harima, A., & Freudenberg, J. (2019). Co-Creation of Social Entrepreneurial Opportunities with Refugees. Journal of Social Entrepreneurship.
- Baron, T., & Harima, A. (2019). The Role of Diaspora Entrepreneurs in Start-up Ecosystem Development – A Berlin Case Study. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 36(1/2), 74-102.
- Harima, A., Elo, M., & Freiling, J. (2016). Rich-to-poor Diaspora Ventures: How Do They Survive? International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 28(4), 391-413.
- Harima, A. (2015). Motivation of Japanese Descending Diaspora Entrepreneurs. Studia i Materialy, (19), 22-36.
- Harima, A. (2015). The Role of Local Partners for Descending Diaspora Entrepreneurship: Overcoming Liability of Foreignness. American Journal of Entrepreneurship, 8(2), 60-88.
- Mayer, S., Harima, A., & Freiling, J. (2015). Network Benefits for Ghanaian Diaspora and Returnee Entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 3(3), 95-121.
- Harima, A., & Vemuri, S. (2015). Diaspora Business Model Innovation, Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management, and Innovation, 11(1), 29-52.
- Harima, A. (2014). Network Dynamics of Descending Diaspora Entrepreneurship: Multiple Case Studies with Japanese Entrepreneurs in Emerging Economies, Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, 10(4), 65-92.
- Phuong, Q.D., Mayer, S., Theohavora, V., Harima, A., & Freiling, J. (2019). Provoking Gender-related Institutional Changes: A Case of a Returnee Female Entrepreneur in India. In M. I. Yenilmez & O. B. Celik (Eds.) A comparative perspective of women's economic empowerment. Routledge: New York, NY.
- Heilbrunn, S., Freiling, J., & Harima, A. (2019). Refugee Entrepreneurship. A Case-based Topography, Palgrave.
- Harima, A., Haimour, M., & Freiling, J. (2019). Umayyad: A Syrian Refugee Business in Bremen, Germany, in Heilbrunn, S; Freiling, J; Harima, A, (Ed.) Refugee Entrepreneurship: A Case-based Topography.
- Harima, A. (2019). Case Studies: Japanese Entrepreneurs in Emerging Countries, in Diaspora Networks in International Business edited by Maria Elo & Indianna Minto-Coy, Springer.
- Harima, A. (2016) Classification of Diaspora Entrepreneurship. A Book Chapter of "Diaspora Business". Edited by Maria Elo & Liesl Riddle. Inter-Disciplinary Press. Oxford.
- Elo, M., Harima, A., & Freiling, J. (2015). To Try or Not to Try? A Story of Diaspora Entrepreneurship, in Rob Van Tulder, Alain Verbeke , Rian Drogendijk (ed.) The Future of Global Organizing (Progress in International Business Research, Volume 10) Emerald Group Publishing Limited: 283 - 293.