The number of students is limited to 20.
The following steps for selection of successful applicants will be taken:
- B.Sc. in biology, chemistry or similar fields with an overall grade of at least 2.5 according to the German grading system
- English according to C1 level
- a positive letter of recommendation by a professor
Fill in our online application form – see forms – and during the online application you have to upload the following documents as pdf-file:
- Official academic transcripts: transcripts in English or German from all colleges/universities
- Academic diplomas: certificate of high school diploma and of further academic diplomas, if applicable (in English or German)
- A tabular curriculum vitae
- A photograph: portrait of the size of a passport photograph (only to be sent with the original doucments later)
- A letter of motivation
- Financial statement
- A reference letter – see forms – : one letter of a referee who is able to evaluate your personality, academic experiences and intellectual merit. Your referee has to hand over the reference letter to you so that you are able to upload it.
- Proof of proficiency in English: applicants whose native language is not English or whose last study was not completely in English language, are asked to submit a proof of proficiency in English according to level C1: minimum score
- British Council IELTS (Int'l English Language Testing System) 6.5
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate C
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet based (iBT) 95
Please note that we cannot accept your certificates which are no longer valid.
If you qualify for the programme, you will be invited to participate in a written test on biochemistry at either one of the partner universities of the University of Bremen or at a DAAD representation. You will be informed about the place for the test.
If you have passed the test and can take part in our master programme our secretaries to students international will ask you to send certified copies of the a. m. documents to the following address:
University of Bremen, Secretaries to Students (International), Postbox 33 04 40, 28334 Bremen / Germany
For courier service: University of Bremen, Secretaries to Students (International), Bibliothekstraße 1, 28359 Bremen / Germany
On enrolment, but at latest two weeks after begin of study your have to send us all necessary documents. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Stefanie Haack, email: mscbmbprotect me ?!uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de