1. Workshops are allocated to tracks and follow a thematic structure. Doctoral researchers can complete the tracks in their entirety or just take part in individual courses.
2. Registration closes one week before the workshops take place, respectively.
3. Target group: The program is primarily offered to doctoral researchers from member institutions of the U Bremen Research Alliance. Therefore, doctoral researchers from member institutions of the U Bremen Research Alliance can register directly for the workshops within the registration period. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information on participation. In case a course is fully booked, you will be automatically placed on the waiting list. The order of the waiting list is based on the time of registration. In case of cancellation by a registered participant, the place will go to the first person on the waiting list.
4. Other status groups or externals can take part in the workshops if free places are available after closing the registration. Therefore, please register for the waiting list. You will be contacted one week before the workshop takes place in case we can offer you to participate in the workshop. Candidates on the waiting list will not be contacted again unless a place can be offered. The order of the waiting list is determined by the time of registration and your status.
5. Attendance: If you are officially registered for a course, cancellation is required if you cannot attend the course. Please contact us by e-mail (data-trainprotect me ?!vw.uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de) if you are unable to attend the workshop (and please do so in advance) as free spots will be offered to people on the waiting list.
We expect full attendance at the respective event. Only full participation in a workshop will be confirmed. Certificates of participation (in which the attended workshops are listed) will be send to you after the entire Data Steward Track has been completed.
Please check the requirements and consider information given under "prior knowledge" before signing in for workshop.