Marco Deppe, M.A.
Address: Grazer Strasse 2c, Room 1130, 28359 Bremen
PO box: 330440, 28334 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)421 218-68784
Consultation: by arrangement
Marco Deppe studied Social Sciences at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen and at the Technische Universität Braunschweig and obtained his Bachelor of Arts in 2017 and his Master of Arts in 2020 in the program "Organization, Governance, Education" with specialization in Sociology and Educational Psychology at the TU Braunschweig. During his studies, he worked as a tutor for Quantitative Data Analysis in the Social Sciences, as a test administrator in educational research (e.g., PISA, NEPS), and as a research assistant in a life course sociology project on the methodological development of sequence data analysis, among others. A later job as a research assistant at the Institute of Law in Braunschweig resulted in an excursion into legal research on new forms of mobility after graduation. Since September 2021, Mr. Deppe has been working as a research assistant in the Personality Psychology and Psychological Diagnostics WG in the TwinLife project (to the project website) and in the TwinLife satellite project TECS.
- Social inequality, structures and conditions of different life chances.
- Life satisfaction, subjective well-being, quality of life
- Life courses and life events, interactions between private and professional life worlds
- Risk and resilience factors in the face of stress and depressive symptoms
- Coping strategies for social isolation (e.g., during the Corona pandemic)
- Formative factors of political attitudes
- Motivational structure of consumer behavior
Publications: List of publications_Deppe.pdf