You have general questions about writing your bachelor or master thesis, your dissertation, your research report, or a test protocol? You can’t get yourself to proceed, you’ve lost your writing flow or motivation to conclude and the deadline comes closer and closer? You’d like to know if your text suffices academic writing standards? Or you’re just curious to learn about the impression and understanding which others get from your text?
If you answered any of these questions affirmatively, the counselling services of the Schreibwerkstatt MINT are just right for you!
What happens (and does not happen) during the counseling?
- We convey as much information as possible on good scientific-technical texts.
- We give precise and systematic feedback to structural and linguistic aspects of your text.
- We give tips on techniques and strategies which help staying self-motivated and organized throughout the writing process.
- We enable you to review, edit, improve, and finish your text autonomously.
- We do not offer full text correction and review (grammar and orthography, etc.)
- We do not grade your text (this remains the task of the examiners, reviewers).