Diversity as Study Content and Student Engagement
Diversity and inclusion are also reflected in our curriculum. The content of many degree courses regularly touches on diversity-related topics and also shapes student life. Various student initiatives are committed to individual aspects of diversity in order to raise awareness and make studying more accessible. Students play a key role in shaping the development of a diversity-friendly organizational culture.
The AStA Students’ Union is only one of the many groups at the University of Bremen actively touching on the topic of diversity.
Your university group is not listed here? In that case, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Family-Fiendly University working group
- Arbeiterkind.de [working-class child]
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Protestant Student Community (ESG)
- Bremen's Catholic Student Commmunity (KHG)
- Fluchtraum Bremen - support association for refugee minors
- Critische Initiative for Diversity and Inclusion (kivi)
- Islamic Student Association (IHB)
- KOMPASS international
- Queer Community at the University of Bremen
- Autonoumous International Students' Unit (AISA)
Im Bereich der fachergänzenden Studien (General Studies) sind offene Lehrveranstaltungen aus den Fachbereichen, Angebote zum Erwerb von Schlüsselkompetenzen sowie zum Thema Studium und Beruf zu finden. Eine aktuelle Übersicht bietet das Handbuch Fachergänzende Studien.
The academic field of General Studies covers elective courses from different faculties, cross-disciplinary key competence training, and academic career development. The General Studies Handbook provides a comprehensive overview.
If you encounter barriers, discriminatory content, or ambiguities while reading our pages, we welcome you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.