Practice Office (Praxisbüro)
What is the Praxisbüro?
The Praxisbüro (Practice Office) is a service facility for students and all members of the Faculty Human and Health Sciences. Praxisbüro acts a sort of "Career Service" at the interface between University and the job market.
What services does the Praxisbüro offer?
As a contact point for students and graduates of the Faculty, the Praxisbüro provides information on matters surrounding
- internships in Germany and abroad,
- job applications and
- career starts.
In addition to the above, students receive support in deciding on the right career, acquiring additional career-relevant qualifications and contacting potential future employers.
The Praxisbüro offers
- personal individual advice /contacts to student coaches
- information events, workshops and seminars
- details of persons to contact in various matters
- application dossier checklist
Visiting address: Grazer Str. 2/ room 0150, 28359 Bremen
Post address: Universität Bremen, Fachbereich 11, POB 33 04 40, 28334 Bremen
Consultation times by arrangement