The deadline for the combined application for the 2019 ISATEC programme is the 15th October 2018!
(The Online Application Portal will open on 01st August)
Students wishing to participate in the ISATEC programme must have completed their undergraduate studies and need to hold a Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) in biological/environmental sciences.
Applicants for the DAAD scholarship have to be citizens of developing countries with at least two years of professional working experience.
When applying for the ISATEC programme you may combine your application with an application for a scholarship provided by the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service). ISATEC is member of the DAAD Scholarship Programme “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” which offers scholarships to highly qualified students.
Applications (for ISATEC as well as for the DAAD scholarships) must be submitted via the Online Application Portal and contain the DAAD application form. Please upload the form in the additional documents section. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications must be submitted online, prior to the closing date and together with all necessary admission requirements. Please check the application info attachment below. Apply via the Online Application Portalof the University of Bremen. mehr »
- Letter of motivation, explaining the interest for enrolment in the ISATEC study programme (carrying date and signature)
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Certificate of English proficiency according to level C1 of the European reference scheme for language skills for non-native speakers (TOEFL: iBT 95 ; IELTS: band 7.0 or equivalent documents)
- Certificate of BSc degree, including graduation scheme University transcripts, including a list of courses completed at the home university with the duration, final grades and graduation scheme
- Two academic letters of reference of recent date, carrying signature and office stamp, letterhead and date
- Certificate of employment that includes the exact position and period of employment, a letter of reference from the employer(s), ideally guaranteeing reemployment after completion of the postgraduate course (letterhead, date, signature and office stamp required)
- School Leaving Certificate
- DAAD Application Form (carrying date and signature)
Once your application has been submitted online, it is not necessary to submit any paper documents to the University of Bremen.
You will only be requested to submit paper documents if your application is successful.
In this case you will be sent
- a Confirmation of Enrollment
- together with a request to submit (either by surface mail or by hand) any further paper documents that may be necessary.
Copies of original certificates must be validated.
Certificates in other languages than German or English must be translated into German or English.
Original documents will not be accepted, please do not send any!