Registration for the waiting list | Data extraction from external online platforms using R
1. Workshops are allocated to tracks and follow a thematic structure. Doctoral researchers can complete the tracks in their entirety or just take part in individual courses ("course-picking principle).
2. Registration closes two weeks before the workshops take place, respectively.
3. Target group: The program is primarily offered to doctoral researchers from member institutions of the U Bremen Research Alliance. Therefore, doctoral researchers from member institutions of the U Bremen Research Alliance can register directly for the workshops within the registration period. After registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with information on participation. In case a course is fully booked, you will be automatically placed on the waiting list. The order of the waiting list determined by the time of registration. In case of cancellation by a registered participant, the place will go to the first person on the waiting list.
4. Other status groups or externals can take part in the workshops if free places are available after closing the registration. Therefore, please register for the waiting list (via the button provided for this purpose). You will be contacted two weeks before the workshop takes place in case we can offer you to participate in the workshop. Candidates on the waiting list will not be contacted again unless a place can be offered. The order of the waiting list is determined by the time of registration and your career status.
5. Attendance: If you are officially registered for a course, cancellation is required if you cannot attend the course. Please contact us immediately by e-mail (data-trainprotect me ?!vw.uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de) if you are unable to attend the workshop. Please do so in advance so that free spots can be offered to persons on the waiting list. If you do not attend a workshop without cancellation, we reserve the right to exclude you from future events.
We expect full attendance at the respective event. Only full participation in a workshop will be confirmed. If you cannot attend the entire workshop please contact us (data-trainprotect me ?!vw.uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de) in advance. Certificates of participation (in which the attended workshops will be listed) will be send to you after the entire Data Steward Track has been completed.
Please check the requirements and consider information given under "prior knowledge" before signing in for workshop.