Dr. Tong-Yaa Su war bis Januar 2019 Postdoc in der Arbeitsgruppe "Evolutionary Economics".
- University of Hamburg: Vordiplom (equivalent to B.Sc.) in Business Studies.
- University of Hamburg: Diplom (equivalent to M.Sc./MBA) in Business Studies. Final thesis in Mathematical Statistics: "Reliability Theory and Analysis of Complex Systems with Applications" (in German).
- University of Bremen: Dr. rer. pol. (PhD) in Economics.
- 08/2012 - 01/2019: Research associate at the chair of "Evolutionary Economics" (headed by Prof. Dr. Christian Cordes), Faculty of Business Studies and Economics, University of Bremen.
- 01/2016 - 01/2019: Advanced researcher at the chair of "Economics of Innovation and Structural Change" (headed by Prof. Dr. Jutta Günther), Faculty of Business Studies and Economics, University of Bremen.