Establishing New Study Programs
In order to be accredited, degree programs must meet the following criteria:
- The program fits the profile of the University of Bremen and the development goals of the Faculty.
- There is a corresponding research background at the University.
- Availability of the requisite resources.
- Opportunities for cooperation within the University and with other universities have been examined and acted on in a meaningful way.
- There is a need for the academic or profession-oriented qualification in question.
- The program fits in with the science planning of Bremen.
- The legal framework is adhered to.
Oops, an error occurred! Code: 2021102812465002140cd2
Oops, an error occurred! Code: 20211028124650fcb5650c