The Activity Break is an offer of the Workplace Health Management (WHM) for all employees of the University of Bremen. Use the opportunity of active movement breaks to prevent work-related complaints caused by sitting a lot in the office. Online in the office or from the home office or together in the team with your own multilator. There are different ways to take the 15-minute moving break once or twice a week.
What is the Activity Break?
- 15 minutes active exercise for teams of at least five people.
- 1 to 2 times a week.
- Exercises for muscular strength, stretching and mobilisation, focusing on back and neck muscles but also on relaxation exercises.
- Instructions by qualified multiplicators.
- directly at your workplace (eg: corridors, offices and seminar rooms)
- no need of changing clothes
- during working hours
The Activity Break online
Every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:45 a.m. for all university employees with team caterva.
Click here for the digital activity break (zoom link).
Want to add the Moving Break to your Outlook calendar? Here is the link
No time and you still want to move? On the website of the adh you will find many videos of moving breaks of other universities.
from september 1, 2022 the Activity Break continues
Workplace Health Management
Department 2 - Staff Department
Telephone: (0421) 218-60456
The realisation of the Activity Break of the University of Bremen is supported by Techniker Krankenkasse (Techniker Health Insurance)