We are looking for a student assistant for the accompaniment and support of research, teaching and administration.
Employment period: starting 01.04.2022 for the duration of 6 months. Extension desired.
Working hours: 10 – 20 hours per week, depending upon availability.
Your tasks could include:
- Literature reviews, data collection and analysis
- Preparation of lecture notes, case studies and literature lists
- Assisting with examination work
- General office tasks
- Study of economics or industrial engineering with a focus on logistics
- End of Bachelor , first semester of master studies or more advanced
- Interest in research activities. Interest in data collection/acquisition
- Interest in presentation and teaching activities
- Good English skills
- Good Didactic skills
- Good computer skills and some programming experience or desire to train in R, Matlab, Anylogic, Python.
- Reliability and an independent way of working