Bachelor & Master
The regular period for registering to take exams
- in the winter semester usually begins on December 10 and ends on January 10 of the following year
- in the summer semester usually begins on June 10 and ends on June 30.
- in the summer semester 2021 usually begins on June 10 and ends on July 15
The period for deregistration ends
- in the winter semester on January 30
- in the summer semester on June 30
- in the summer semester 2021 on July 15
Please also note that different deadlines may be listed in the examination schedules!
The examination schedules are published on the pages of the respective program.
First State Law Examination
Unless otherwise stated in the examination schedule, the period for registering and deregistering runs from December 10 to January 10 of the following year.
Possible changes to deadlines for registration and deregistration of examinations for the respective semester will be announced on the respective program page.
Please take note that you can only register for an exam within the periods stated above. Thereafter, deregistration from an examination is only possible within the withdrawal period. If you do not cancel your registration within the stated period, the examination procedure will be deemed to have been opened and in the case of no-shows will be recorded with 0 points “Default”.