Dr. rer. pol. / BIGSSS - PhD
Faculties 7, 8 and 11 award the doctoral degree “Dr.rer.pol.” in economics and social sciences. It is possible to obtain a doctorate in every field represented in the teaching and research covered in these Faculties. The doctorate serves as proof of aptitude for in-depth scientific work.
Applications for acceptance as a doctoral candidate as well as applications for admission to doctoral studies must be submitted to the Central Examination Office, Administrative Office FB 07. The doctoral committee decides on applications.
|January 25, 2023||A3020/WiWi 1||January 10, 2023|
|April 26, 2023||A3020/WiWi 1||April 11, 2023|
|May 31, 2023||A3020/WiWi 1||May 16, 2023|
|July 5, 2023||A3020/WiWi 1||June 20, 2023|
|October (not announed)|
|December 6, 2023||A3020/WiWi 1||November 21, 2023|
|January 24, 2024||A3020/WiWi 1||January 9, 2024|
Doctoral Degree Regulations
- FB 07 Ausführungsrichtlinie zur Promotionsordnung
- FB 08 Ausführungsrichtlinie zur Promotionsordnung
- Regulations Video Conference Dr rer Pol
- Notes on keeping the records of the doctoral colloquium
- Leaflet "Admission to Doctoral Studies"
- Leaflet "Acceptance as a doctoral candidate"
- Specimen “Title page of the dissertation”
- Principles for a cumulative doctoral dissertation
- Publication of the Dissertation
- Schematic sequence
Doctoral Committee Dr. rer. pol.
- Prof. Dr. Martin Missong (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Heinz Rothgang
- Prof. Dr. Olaf Groh-Samberg
- Dr. Jan Harima (WiMi)
- Selma Hornbacher-Schönfelder (Student representative)
Contact Person in the ZPA
Administrative Office Faculty 07
- Annafrid Schulte
- Simon Arnold
zpa-fb7protect me ?!uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de