A semester or an internship abroad is an enrichment for every student and very likely a bonus point for your later career. Whether through an exchange program, at a partner university or as a visiting student, the possibilities of spending part of your studies at another university are extensive. The Particles and Process Engineering team has international contacts, which we would be happy to arrange for you personally. As a rule, this requires a specialization in Particles and Process Engineering.
In the last few years, our students have been working, for example, in:
- Belgium: Katholieke Universiteit, Leuven
- Danmark: Danmarks Tekniske Universtet – DTU, Lyngby
- The Netherlands: Technische Universiteit Delft, Delft
- Sweden: Lunds Universitet, Lund
- Switzerland: Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule, Zürich
- Australia: University of New South Wales, Sydney
- Brazil: Universidade de São Paulo, São Paulo
- Brazil: Fundação Universidade Regional de Blumenau, Santa Catarina
- China - Hong Kong: City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Kanada: University of Alberta, Edmonton
- USA: Rutgers University, New Jersey (Newark, New Brunswick, Camden)
- USA: University of California, Los Angeles
For more detailed planning and funding opportunities, you will find further information on these pages of the University of Bremen.