Matters of the Board of Examiner

Documents and forms for hardship applications, change of major, compensation for disadvantages, objections, etc. must be submitted to the Central Examination Office (ZPA).

Please hand in documents for the recognition of examinations taken in Germany in our office. This can be done at any time. Please remember to include a stamped return envelope.

Achievements made as part of vocational training are generally not recognized as examination achievements for our study programs.

Regarding counseling matters of the examination board, you can contact either the Central Examination Office (ZPA) or Studies affaires of the Faculty of Business and Economics Ms. Roseland-Müller or her colleagues.

Please note that during consultation hours no matters can be discussed that have a bearing on decisions of the examination board. Hearings in front of this body will only take place at the invitation of the committee.

For assistance, please contact