We are always happy to work with students, both in the context of Bachelor and Master theses and for Independent Studies.
We offer research-related and research-relevant Independent Studies which cover all areas of our research. If you are interested, just contact a member of our team. Together, we will find a topic that suits you and is interesting for us.
More information on Independent Studies is available at the Studienzentrum Informatik (available only in German).
- General Contact: Prof. Dr. Tanja Schultz
- Automatic speech recognition: Ay Abulimiti, Miguel Angrick, Kevin Scheck
- Cognitive adaptive Interactionsystems: Felix Putze, Mazen Salous
- Moltimodal modelling for Activities of Daily Living: Moritz Meier, Hui Liu, Yale Hartmann
- Silent Speech Communiction: Lorenz Diener
- Systems for People with Dementia: Felix Putze, Lars Steinert, Ayimunishagu Abulimiti
- Recognition of Dementia from Speech: Prof. Dr. Tanja Schultz
- Brain Activity modeling: Miguel Angrick, Felix Putze
- Emotion recognition and modelling: Dennis Küster, Lars Steinert
- Cognitive Control of Social Resonance (Project): Stephan Verschoor, Dennis Küster, Abdul Haq
- Intelligent multimodal Dialog Systems: Daniel Reich
- Machine Listening: Prof. Haizhou Li, Marvin Borsdorf