navigare - Career Coaching for International Females in Science
What is navigare about?
The coaching program navigare addresses international female early career researchers (ECR) considering a career in science.
The main objective of the programme is to support them in framing their own career objectives and helping them to prepare and position themselves for a career in academia.
In the course of the program the participants will acquire central competences for their career management in science in an international context. The science system itself and its gender-specific demands will play an important role.
The participants are offered to:
- develop their own skills profile and learn about their understanding of leadership
- shape their career more strategically
- formulate their needs with regard to a healthy work-life-balance
- reflect their individual capabilities and enhance competencies
- learn about establishing constructive communication and conflict resolution
- stimulate cooperation and cross-cultural team work
- share their experiences and learn from each other
Planning a scientific career in an international context
For any questions concerning the navigare programme please contact Dr. Lisa Spanka, coordinator:
University of Bremen
Office for equal opportunities
GW2, room A 4300
Phone: 0421 218 60186
E-Mail: lisa.spankaprotect me ?!vw.uni-bremenprotect me ?!.de www.uni-bremen.de/navigare-career-coaching