Central Women's Representative for Science
- Promotes gender-sensitivity in research and teaching, as well an increase in the proportion of women on boards and in high positions.
- Advises the University management and supports students, academic staff and professors with organisational and personal matters.
Central Women's Representative for Administration
- Advise and support for fellow employees and University management in organisational, staff and social matters
- Compatibility of working and family life (e.g. leave of absence, part time work, holiday times)
- Contact person for women in the services sector in matters concerning the work place