navigare - Career Coaching for International Women in Science 2023
starting in March 2023
What is navigare about?
The navigare coaching program addresses international women early-career researchers considering a career in science.
The main objective of the program is to support you in framing your own career objectives and helping you to prepare and position yourself for a career in academia.
In the course of the program, you will acquire central competencies for your career management in an international academic context. The science system itself and its gender-specific demands will play an important role.
Within an international and interdisciplinary group of participants, you will get the chance to learn with and from each other as well as:
- develop your own skills profile and shape your career more strategically
- reflect on (in)formal obstacles you might face in the academic system
- formulate your needs with regard to a healthy work life balance
- reflect on your individual capabilities and enhance your competencies
- learn about your understanding of leadership
- learn how to establish constructive communication and conflict resolution
- learn how to stimulate cooperation and cross cultural team work
Dr. Lisa Spanka, program coordinator navigare
Phone: +49 421 218–60186
University of Bremen
Equal Opportunities Office
Administrative Unit 04 | navigare – career coaching
Universit.ts-Boulevard 11/13, GW2, A 4300