Topics for theses
Which topic should I choose?
For a thesis in the field of human resources, you can either choose a topic yourself or apply for one of the suggested topics.
HR Analytics (People or Workforce Analytics) - Prof. Dr. Vera Hagemann:
- The perception of HR analytics by employees, with special attention to trust
- HR-Analytics - From its beginnings until today: Where does it come from and what is possible today?
- HR Analytics in the context of personnel selection
- A literature study comparing HR analytics in Europe and the USA.
- HR-Analytics: Opportunities and Risks for Organizations and Employees
Competences - Michèle Rieth:
- A literature study comparing the concept of (vocational) competence in Europe and the USA
- Changing competence requirements through digitalisation and technology - curse or blessing?
- Human-machine interaction: opportunities and risks for organizations and employees from an expert's point of view (consideration of different industries
Social Workplace Learning - Michael Völkerink:
- Effects of (virtual) teacher cooperations on the development of the professional decision-making competence of teachers
- Effects of Social Workplace Learning on the Professional Competence of Teachers
- Analysis of the success factors for the implementation of a Social Workplace Learning concept for the personnel development of teachers at schools
- Literature study comparing Virtual Professional Learning Communities to Virtual Communities of Practice
- Conditions and effects of collaborative work processes within Virtual Professional Learning Communities or Virtual Communities of Practice
- Literature study on the prerequisites for the implementation of Virtual Professional Learning Communities or Virtual Communities of Practice in schools
- Digital forms of teacher cooperation and their impact on the development of teachers' professional competence to act